Me

It is not the length of life, it is depth of life.

Living is but a knowledge of how people make their life colourful & meaningful.



Do not dwell in the past,
do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind on present moment.


Monday, November 8, 2010

READY

i hope it would be a dream... a dream... a dream!!!! never ever happen, but the truth is undeniable^^

CHAIRPERSON of prefect gathering?????? errrmmmm..it never appeared in my mind, bt nevertheless i have been declared as chairperson. May be i'm not ready to hold the post, those people (too rude to say, those sweetly prefect) are somehow too high-expected me. i m used to be lacking leadership n i m said to be too soft..even sometimes my fren said i m overkind-hearted, causing others 2 step on my head :(
Despite that, i'll try my best in conducting the pg and hoping i will not worsen the event.......yup, dat's it...accept it with fully opened heart...
Anyway, to make the pg perfect i need my members' cooperation as well^^ thx 4 all the wishes from my frens and u guys have given me confidence all the way ahead.....

wee woon's blog ended with a word of
' THANKS'


Getting READY to FACE it!